With holiday parties here it is fun to play with your makeup and change it up a bit. For this look I added some gold (or you could use silver) to my eyes and a bold red lip. Metallic eyeliner is a fun way to spice up your look while not busting the budget. I got my gold eyeliner by CoverGirl from Target and the silver by Cynthia Rowley as a sample in my Birchbox.
Steps to this deco darling look:
1. I used a cream shimmer eye shadow covering my whole lid
2. I used a liquid black eyeliner – winging it out to give a cat-eye look
3. I used a gold eyeliner but you can use your choice of metallic liner and make a line above the black eyeliner following the line
4. I used a red lip liner to outline your lips and follow by filling them in (this will give your lips a more defined look and the lipstick will last longer)
5. I used a Mac red lipstick but pick the right shade for your skin-tone
Shop Deco The Halls…